Disable all cache

Hey there, I'm working on a new PS 1.7 site. We are currently making css changes to rebrand a purchased theme, however when we make changes we can't see them and have to wait sometimes 30 mins for them to appear. 

I have searched Google a couple of times for a solution, so far without success. I think I just need to disable the cache. Which I'm sure is very easy, when you know how. 

Can anyone help? It's really annoying having to wait for any period of time to see css changes. 

Many thanks all!

Where is three types of cache:

1) Your browser cache. The easiest solution in this case would be to use Incognito mode for testing.

2) PrestaShop Cache, which you can find in Advanced parameters -> Performance You will find here "clear cache" button and settings block related to cache.

3) Server cache. It's hard to comment on this, I guess best solution would be to develop website on local pc and only when deploy it to server.  

On 24/10/2017 at 2:42 PM, Simonas Invertus said:

Where is three types of cache:

1) Your browser cache. The easiest solution in this case would be to use Incognito mode for testing.

2) PrestaShop Cache, which you can find in Advanced parameters -> Performance You will find here "clear cache" button and settings block related to cache.

3) Server cache. It's hard to comment on this, I guess best solution would be to develop website on local pc and only when deploy it to server.  

Already solved by disabling Server cache!

Thanks for your reply, I hadn't seen it until now.