saxtouri

New products not showing title in backoffice (1.7.2.2)

Hi,

whenever I add a product, its name doesn't apear in the backoffice product listing. When I click on the product page, the name is there, but when listing the products, it's replaced by "N/A".

This happens ONLY with new products and with ALL new products. Old products apear fine in the listing.

Stavros Sachtouris

P.S.: My front office is in Greek, but my backoffice is in English. I don't know if that has to do with anything.

Update: when I set my backoffice to "Greek", I can see the products.

So this is a bug and it has to do with languages/localization.

Hi,

I'm suffering from this issue also. I think there should be a separation between front-page languages and back-office languages.

In my case, the operators of the store want to use English, but the end-users of the store use Hebrew.

It makes more sense, I think, to display the products' titles in their front-page language. This way you can filter products by their names...

Is there a workaround for this that I missed? Other than updating the DB tables manually...

Thanks!

Same problem. 1.7.2.3. Front office in English, backoffice in Russian. Everything is displayed ok except product name (Show as N/A on Russian aka Н/Д).

Please fix this bug.

Languages/localizations is hard to understand, but useful. I had lots of things messed up because of it, but If I keep an eye in naming everything in all languages everything's fine. Ultimately if you don't have many locations make sure you only use those, makes life easyer.

Edited by Varadi
i want to delet what i wrote - i find out that i am wrong

On 3/6/2018 at 11:29 AM, vedrana said:

Languages/localizations is hard to understand, but useful. I had lots of things messed up because of it, but If I keep an eye in naming everything in all languages everything's fine. Ultimately if you don't have many locations make sure you only use those, makes life easyer.

Vedrana , how and where do you name everything in all languages? find it -it is the box in the right part of the name of product title, there you have to write the name in the all leanguage that you have instaled.

Edited by Varadi

I have the same problem on prestashop 1.7.2 I don't know how to fix it . 

does anybody someone gets to solve the problem ?

Thanks in advance 

Sans titre-1.jpg

Sans titre-2.jpg