"Online only" shows on some products

hirsz

Hello,

I've just installed the new Prestashop 1.7.2.2, entered all products (just two categories) and all of a sudden some of the products show "online only", some not. The website is so far on wamp. Because this remark is covering the price I wanted to remove it from all products. But it looks like I can't. I went to options, unchecked "web only" and nothing has changed. Is there another place in settings to remove it? Check the screenshot please. 

post-1437850-0-80391800-1506755366_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your help but that's exactly what I've done - unchecked them on all products and yet it's still showing "online only". I also noticed that the "new" remark is once higher once lower - strange. It's visible on my screenshot as well.

Seems to be a bug from theme. I tried to retrace the problem, and I had the same results as you. My "online only" are added outside from picture and also not on the site of "popular products" module

Reduction is not shown on index site at popular products".

post-741527-0-56382400-1506837506_thumb.png  post-741527-0-15381300-1506837711_thumb.png

post-741527-0-73449800-1506837522_thumb.png

online only not showing everywhere.

"New" is also sliding down when there is a price reduction on article.

I've added this to bugtracker for to be debugged. http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/BOOM-3918

post-741527-0-52772700-1506838114_thumb.png

post-741527-0-68079200-1506838126_thumb.png

I've removed all products and started from the scratch not even touching the "web only" and "new"features. Will see.

If this won't help I'll probably go with opencart or maybe one of the previous presta versions.

That's not very good news  :( I'm almost finished with the products, but the good thing is that after I skipped "new" and "online only" all is looking fine so far.

I hear that there is a hassle upgrading from 1.6 to 1.7, so I can imagine what it's gonna be to upgrade it to 1.8. We'll see.

One more thing:

I tried the mail,. I've responded to a customer message using back office and in a header (or is it a subject field?) found strange text, it looks like this:

[Vape West] An answer to your message no. ct%thread_id is available (thread ID tczKdwzVDzIj6r)

Is there a place on the admin side I can get rid of these "ct%thread..."?

This what you mean is the control mail you receive to your mail-account when you send a mail from Prestashop Messaging Center.

Seems to be another bug of PS 1.7.

This is what I receive:

• Your message no. ct2 has been correctly sent (thread ID tcrozHtEIb2rWA) - FOR GERMAN LANGUAGE - Correct
  • An answer to your message no. ct%thread_id is available (thread ID tcrozHtEIb2rWA) - FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE - id missing.

I will add this to bugtracker as well. http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/BOOM-3966

• 2 months later...

I had the same problem in version 1.7.2.4 (just download and configure it, the newest version until Dec 2017).

I found out this problem can be solved by disabling the "web only" or "online only" of ALL the products (Has to be ALL products).   So, in the product catalogue,  you can find the "web only" check box in the last tab ("options").  You need to change it all the products one by one. But, if you are using upload mechanism, it is on the column AU in your csv upload template file, just change the value to 0 for all the products, and then upload all the products. Make sure that your csv file has all your latest product information including the pricing, discounts, quantity, etc.  It is solved for me and temporarily this workaround is okay for me. 

Hope it helps.

• Like 2

• 4 years later...