Mysql pricing query.

Kunal0

Hi ,

I am fairly new user to prestashop and am attempting to modify the pricing of my items. However the web backend is not changing I have however found that I can do this in the mysql database backend but I cant see any product names as they are stored in the reference fields. Could i request that someone send my the SQL query which displays the product price next to the reference name so as I know which product I am completing. I am using Prestashop 1.6.1.1. I hope my question make sense

Thanks

Kunal

This does not account for products with attributes

SELECT p.id_product, pl.id_shop, pl.id_lang, pl.`name`, p.price
FROM `ps_product` p
INNER JOIN ps_product_shop product_shop    ON (product_shop.id_product = p.id_product)
LEFT JOIN `ps_product_lang` `pl` ON p.`id_product` = pl.`id_product`
  • Like 1

Hi,

Thank you so much for your help bellini13 . I have copied and pasted this sql query into MySQL and I get this error as i am not efficient on MySQL querying please could someone kindly assist me again.

the error I get is this:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ' ON (product_shop.id_product = p.id_product) LEFT JOIN `ps_product_lang` `pl` O' at line 3

Thanks Again so ,much

Kunal

seems like your copy and paste introduced invalid characters.  you'll need to remove those before running the query.

What is  and O at the beginning and end?  They are not in the query I provided.

near ' ON (product_shop.id_product = p.id_product) LEFT JOIN `ps_product_lang` `pl` O' at line 3
  • Like 1