Problematic Saving a Product Can Take Up to 5-10 Mintes, When Adding 4+ Combinations, Associations.

Veaceslav

Hello, I can not save a product. I mean it is saving, but when i generate and add 3+ combinations and press save or save and stay it can load from 10-15 minutes and will not show me "saved" status. This 10-15 minutes it is loading always. My internet conection is good. When i add 1 combination or i am not adding combinations it can save imediately. Please can you help me with this problem? Also sometimes when addinng associations it can also load 10-15 minutes. Please help me with this point.

1) Prestashop Version ? 1.6.1.15

2) Server configuration details ? nginx and php-fpm

3) Activate debug modus and read possible errors written on front-office. (How to activate debug modus on prestashop 1.6.1.15)

4) Read error logs (nothing special)

Dedicated server
nginx+php7.0-fpm
no proxying
php 7
no errors in logs
nginx and mysql on same server

Thank you for answering.
Edited by Veaceslav (see edit history)

1) Prestashop Version ? 1.6.1.15

2) Server configuration details ? nginx and php-fpm

3) Activate debug modus and read possible errors written on front-office. (How to activate debug modus on prestashop 1.6.1.15)

4) Read error logs (nothing special)

2) php version ?

3) https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information-blank-page-500-internal-server-error/

4) I don't believe there is nothing. If you are on ngnix, than read error logs of ngnix. nginx, not = ngnix. If nginx proxied, error logs could be written on apache or ngnix folder. Depending of your server configuration. ngnix with php-fpm and opcache sould be fast serve. If not there is a problem on server configuration or with your database. Which BTW could be on another server... Difficult to help if architecture of webspce is not known. Provider is? webpackage in use is?