Prestashop eshop problems

mennyweb

Hello I have several problems with my eshop and I would be glad if someone would be able to help me :),

1) post-1431005-0-98699300-1505247396_thumb.png

In 1st attachment you can see a contact us form, but I can´t figure out, where I can translate the highlighted words into my local(Czech) language.

2)post-1431005-0-44742900-1505247635_thumb.png

Here I have kinda similliar problem with translation. I need to change the Information to informace, It´s located in the footer of the website but I simply can´t find anywhere where I can change it.

3)post-1431005-0-64921600-1505247981_thumb.png

How can I put a similliar picture like on the left side to the right section ''O nás'

4) And the last problem is with searching, if I type in T-shirt I find maybe 5 t-shirts out of 8, but they have exactly same name, just maybe different brand but still t-shirt is t-shirt so I don´t get why I can´t all items.

Thanks for help, i know that in some cases the pictures might not be that helpful to you to guide me, but if you have any idea how to fix it let me know. 

1) These are your store contacts, located in the back office Customers > Contacts page.  I don't believe you can translate those

2) pretty sure this is the blockcms module, so you should find the title in that module

3) this is the blockcmsinfo module.  Pretty sure the truck image is from font awesome, and is created when you use the following code

<em class="icon-truck" id="icon-truck"></em>

So you will need to explore which icon you would like to use, and then update the class to the appropriate icon

4) explain the issue better...

• Like 1