[SOLVED] Manufacturer List help

Hi sorry there is test brands i just added i would like to add this also in the menu as a drop down list on the menu called brands and then when you hover over it has all the brands listed.

I would like something like http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Home.htm when you hover over there menu it has that kind of style i want that for Brands and Categories if possible. i know there is something called mcdropdown but i have never used it, so wouldn't know how to incorporate it into Prestashop menu.

Regards,
Aaron

The only module I'm aware of that lets you add a list of categories and manufacturers to a menu is this one. It doesn't let you display subsections within the submenu like on that site though.

Hi i downloaded and installed the menu from the link you supplied but on IE7 when you add Categories + Maufacturers it drops down a line so the menu category menu or the manufacturer menu isnt in line with all the other items take a look

http://www.more4beauty.co.uk

i have no clue what this could be not sure if its the code or the css :(

I tried to look in Firebug but couldnt work it out

Regards,
Aaron

Do you mean that you want to display the manufacturers in a similar way to the featured products, but with two columns? You can do that by editing the /* manufacturers-list.tpl && suppliers-list.tpl */ section of global.css. See here for grid code.

Hi sorry i never replied and said it was solved :) but i fixed it all i had to do was add this to my code:

ul#suppliers_list li, ul#manufacturers_list li {
/*background: #d0d3d8 url('../img/block_category_item_bg.jpg') repeat-x;*/
border: solid 1px #d0d3d8;
padding:0.6em;
margin-bottom:1.5em;
width: 135px;
height: 155px;
float:left;
margin-left: 20px;
}

The code in Red is the part which i hadd to make it work :) and i have to say thankyou to member "eltitos" for helping

Regards,
Aaron

• 3 years later...