[Solved!] Http Error

Xandrea

I do some testing on my site from adding to cart to adding the discount coupon and shipping adjustment when I get an error. I can still access the back office without any issue but not the front office. I do a clear cache on the browser and back office, I do incognito tab and even do some tricks i found on google and youtube but nothing works. Please help.

Edited: I sent a ticket to my hosting regarding it and they gave me this error logs and did not resolve the issue.

website's error log:

> [08-Sep-2017 16:19:25 Hongkong] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: CartCore::$_total_shipping in /home/xandreac/public_html/classes/Cart.php:3203
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xandreac/public_html/classes/CartRule.php(1010): CartCore->getCarrierCost(6, true, Object(Country))
#1 /home/xandreac/public_html/classes/Cart.php(473): CartRuleCore->getContextualValue(true, Object(Context), 1)
#2 /home/xandreac/public_html/classes/Cart.php(2054): CartCore->getCartRules(1)
#3 /home/xandreac/public_html/classes/Cart.php(1937): CartCore->getTotalCalculationCartRules(3, true)
#4 /home/xandreac/public_html/src/Adapter/Cart/CartPresenter.php(295): CartCore->getOrderTotal(false)
#5 /home/xandreac/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php(500): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\Cart\CartPresenter->present(Object(Cart))
#6 /home/xandreac/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php(525): FrontControllerCore->assignGeneralPurposeVariables()
#7 /home/xandreac/public_html/controllers/front/IndexController.php(37): FrontControllerCore->init in /home/xandreac/public_html/classes/Cart.php on line 3203

----------This is what I see on my front office error.

This page isn’t working

www.xandrea.co is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Edited by Xandrea (see edit history)

What version of PrestaShop do you have? Any custom module that interact with cart, discount or shipping ?

And could you post part of code around  line 3203  in file  /home/xandreac/public_html/classes/Cart.php ?

Check in Advanced parameters that overrides or modules are not disabled.

I have version 1.7.2. I have this code below, I don't know if this is what you are looking for. No custom modules.

public function getCarrierCost($id_carrier, $useTax = true, Country $default_country = null, $delivery_option = null)
    {
        if (empty(self::$_total_shipping)) {
            if (is_null($delivery_option)) {
                $delivery_option = $this->getDeliveryOption($default_country);
            }

$total_shipping = 0;
            $delivery_option_list = $this->getDeliveryOptionList();

foreach ($delivery_option as $id_address => $key) {
                if (!isset($delivery_option_list[$id_address]) || !isset($delivery_option_list[$id_address][$key])) {
                    continue;
                }
                if (isset($delivery_option_list[$id_address][$key]['carrier_list'][$id_carrier])) {
                    if ($useTax) {
                        $total_shipping += $delivery_option_list[$id_address][$key]['carrier_list'][$id_carrier]['price_with_tax'];
                    } else {
                        $total_shipping += $delivery_option_list[$id_address][$key]['carrier_list'][$id_carrier]['price_without_tax'];
                    }
                }
            }

self::$_total_shipping = $total_shipping;
        }
        return self::$_total_shipping;
    }

/**
     * @deprecated 1.5.0, use Cart->getPackageShippingCost()
     */
    public function getOrderShippingCost($id_carrier = null, $use_tax = true, Country $default_country = null, $product_list = null)
    {
        Tools::displayAsDeprecated('Use Cart->getPackageShippingCost()');
        return $this->getPackageShippingCost((int)$id_carrier, $use_tax, $default_country, $product_list);
    }
Edited by Xandrea (see edit history)

I enable the debug mode in back office and got this

ContextErrorException in dor_themeoptions.php line 29:Warning: scandir(/home/xandreac/public_html/themes/luxury1/assets/css/dorado/color): failed to open dir: No such file or directory
  1. in dor_themeoptions.php line 29
  2. at ErrorHandler->handleError('2', 'scandir(/home/xandreac/public_html/themes/luxury1/assets/css/dorado/color): failed to open dir: No such file or directory', '/home/xandreac/public_html/modules/dor_themeoptions/dor_themeoptions.php', '29', array('currentIndex' => null))
  3. at scandir('/home/xandreac/public_html/themes/luxury1/assets/css/dorado/color') in dor_themeoptions.php line 29
  4. at dor_themeoptions->__construct()
  5. at ReflectionClass->newInstance() in Container.php line 127
  6. at Container->makeInstanceFromClassName('dor_themeoptions', array('dor_themeoptions' => true)) in Container.php line 160
  7. at Container->doMake('dor_themeoptions', array('dor_themeoptions' => true)) in Container.php line 173
  8. at Container->make('dor_themeoptions') in ServiceLocator.php line 60
  9. at ServiceLocator::get('dor_themeoptions') in Module.php line 1086
  10. at ModuleCore::coreLoadModule('dor_themeoptions') in Module.php line 1066
  11. at ModuleCore::getInstanceByName('dor_themeoptions') in Hook.php line 824
  12. at HookCore::exec('displayHeader') in FrontController.php line 533
  13. at FrontControllerCore->initContent() in IndexController.php line 37
  14. at IndexControllerCore->initContent() in Controller.php line 205
  15. at ControllerCore->run() in Dispatcher.php line 379
  16. at DispatcherCore->dispatch() in index.php line 28

Seems you are not using the default theme. The problem is coming from your theme. There is missing a file or permissions are not correct set.

failed to open dir: No such file or directory', '/home/xandreac/public_html/modules/dor_themeoptions/dor_themeoptions.php', '29'

You should revert to the theme developer. for to debug the problem. Are you sure the theme you are using is compatible with Prestashop 1.7. ? Themes used in PS 1.6. are not compatible with PS 1.7.

It's the discount coupon bug. Whenever I do some add to cart test and add the coupon code which has restriction with the carrier, I got this error which affects my site template. It also appears that site is unavailable on my end after the issue but not with the other user. We also suspect it's my browser virus hijacked. I'm getting an extension that can't be disabled or uninstall which also hijack my search engine.

• 2 months later...
On 9/8/2017 at 4:41 AM, Xandrea said:

Hi

I have the same problem , and no the problem is not with the theme as I am using the theme classic that came with prestashop 1.7 and have the same issue.  After applying the coupon , I get the HTTP 500 ERROR and I cannot access the page as a client until I delete the browser cookies and history. Can anyone please tell me how to fix this issue?

thanks

I do some testing on my site from adding to cart to adding the discount coupon and shipping adjustment when I get an error. I can still access the back office without any issue but not the front office. I do a clear cache on the browser and back office, I do incognito tab and even do some tricks i found on google and youtube but nothing works. Please help.

Edited: I sent a ticket to my hosting regarding it and they gave me this error logs and did not resolve the issue.

website's error log:

> [08-Sep-2017 16:19:25 Hongkong] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: CartCore::$_total_shipping in /home/xandreac/public_html/classes/Cart.php:3203
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xandreac/public_html/classes/CartRule.php(1010): CartCore->getCarrierCost(6, true, Object(Country))
#1 /home/xandreac/public_html/classes/Cart.php(473): CartRuleCore->getContextualValue(true, Object(Context), 1)
#2 /home/xandreac/public_html/classes/Cart.php(2054): CartCore->getCartRules(1)
#3 /home/xandreac/public_html/classes/Cart.php(1937): CartCore->getTotalCalculationCartRules(3, true)
#4 /home/xandreac/public_html/src/Adapter/Cart/CartPresenter.php(295): CartCore->getOrderTotal(false)
#5 /home/xandreac/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php(500): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\Cart\CartPresenter->present(Object(Cart))
#6 /home/xandreac/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php(525): FrontControllerCore->assignGeneralPurposeVariables()
#7 /home/xandreac/public_html/controllers/front/IndexController.php(37): FrontControllerCore->init in /home/xandreac/public_html/classes/Cart.php on line 3203

----------This is what I see on my front office error.

This page isn’t working

www.xandrea.co is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Hi

I have the same problem , and no the problem is not with the theme as I am using the theme classic that came with prestashop 1.7 and have the same issue.  After applying the coupon , I get the HTTP 500 ERROR and I cannot access the page as a client until I delete the browser cookies and history. Can anyone please tell me how to fix this issue?

thanks

• 5 months later...

Bonjour,

j'ai le problème suivant lorsque côté FO, je mets un article au panier et lorsque je fais commander, j'ai une page blanche. Avec le debug, voici l'erreur que je ne sais pas résoudre : Fatal error: Call to undefined method Product::checkAccessStatic() in /home/souriredessaveur/public_html/classes/Cart.php on line 3225

extrait du fichier cart.php :

{
        if (Configuration::get('PS_CATALOG_MODE'))
            return true;

foreach ($this->getProducts() as $product)
            if (!Product::checkAccessStatic($product['id_product'], $this->id_customer))
                return $product['id_product'];

return false;
    }

La ligne 3225 est :     if (!Product::checkAccessStatic($product['id_product'], $this->id_customer))

Je vous joins le fichier.

Je vous remercie de votre aide.

Cart.php