That elusive step #3

This is one of those newbie jokes right? There is a secret counter on the "next" button on step #3 and you are trying to see how many times I will click on it before I give up. Then someone will yell "SURPRISE" and everyone will start laughing at me. I've got to be getting close to 200 clicks now... is that when the laughing starts? I see how that could be funny in fact I'm laughing about it right now as I continue to click it. :)

I have the database connected that part was easy, but getting this thing to send me an email is impossible. I am using yahoo mail and I have found the SMTP info an put it in but it sure doesn't work. My head is starting to get mushy from the constant beating of it on the wall.

What's a person got to do to get to step #4?

• 1 year later...

The exact same problem for me. I'm using Yahoo! hosting, and I cannot get the test email to send, although my database is showing as connected. I have noticed in the log file on my server that I am getting the error message:

"From address not in member domain. Message not sent."

I'm not entirely sure what to do about this, or how to fix it. Any ideas about this please?