Any ideas what error "Server responded with 0 code." means when uploading module.

gray

Any ideas what error  "Server responded with 0 code." means when uploading module.

All modules in the past upload and install OK.

But just one particular one, tries to install. But it comes back with error code.

It has copied all the files into the correct module directory. But it has not run the sql commands in the program.

But then after that all of BO works, until you go into modules, and you get a blank screen. The only way to get out of it is to manually delete the module directory.

Anybody have similar problems and any work around.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I did this with tech support from my hosting provider with me.  There was nothing in the server error log and there were no permissions problems.  Every single other module installs correctly with zero issues.  The one-click upgrade module fails with response of server with 0 code every single time, so there is clearly a problem with the module archive.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi! I was getting same error and in my case it was because of the modSecurity module. I solved it by adding a rule in the .htaccess file adding the ID which was reporting the error in the apache.error.log file:

<IfModule mod_security2.c>
   SecRuleRemoveById 101
</IfModule>

Hope this helps someone to solve this issue and reduce the number of investigation hours!

Regards!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...