[SOLVED] Changing color of type in Shipping

I am currently developing a music download site with a black background and whilst I've managed to solve most of the problems, there is one issue I can't solve and I would be very grateful if someone could steer me in the right direction.

I am trying to change the following text in 'Shipping' to white:

I agree with the terms of service and I adhere to them unconditionally.

which appears against the black background, without changing the Form text such as:
Choose a delivery address
that appears in 'Addresses' and should be black against the standard pink background.

I'm pretty certain this is done in global.css, but I can't seem to separate them. Any help with this would be much appreciated

I just checked that label in Firebug and it gets its color from the body block in global.css. That's inconvenient if you want it to be a different colour than the default text on your site. You might need to edit order-carrier.tpl in your theme's directory and change line 35 from:

{l s='I agree with the terms of service and I adhere to them unconditionally.'} {l s='(read)'}

to:

{l s='I agree with the terms of service and I adhere to them unconditionally.'} {l s='(read)'}

so you can add the following CSS:

label#cgv { color: #fff }

Ok, I am using prestashop 1.3 and have tried what was suggested about 10 times also different variations of it and i couldn't get it to work for me!! Please help no one can read what they are checking off! However when the user clicks "READ" link the terms and conditions are visable. I am using a black background and need to change the text color to gray or white! Thanks in advance please help!!! =)

• 8 months later...

Version 1.4
I too have this problem and was able to change the color of the text on the terms & conditions page during the checkout summery. BUT on all the other pages of the checkout summery there is text still missing because my BG is black and the text is black I have been through the global css so many times and I just can't find the place to edit the color for that text. View images below to see what i mean Thank any help would be great!

I started a new thread because this one has solved on it and even though it was I still need a little help thanks
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/99208/

41267_icIKAfXqEDt2W28EBmCL_t

41268_AQVMEstNn70nUaYxVI0m_t

41269_78FOTIxan5wbSKPswfeS_t

41270_cau4xHx5ta6vWlsXar9X_t

Use Firebug (click the second icon) or the IE Developer Tools (Find > Select element by click), click on the element you want to change. You can then see all the styles that affect that element and modify them until you get the desired affect. You can then apply the same changes to your global.css file.