Orders Multiple Summary

Hi everyone,

I am new to this but am having trouble finding an add on.

In the backend, under "orders".

Is there a way to select multiple orders and press a button to view a summary of the orders? ie.  you can have one customer placing 3 separate orders.  I would like to be able to select 3 orders and view the order summary at once?  Ie. i would like to view a summary of product description and product quantity and being able to export this out into excel too.

Thank you for your help.

kevin

Hi everyone,

I am new to this but am having trouble finding an add on.

In the backend, under "orders".

Is there a way to select multiple orders and press a button to view a summary of the orders? ie.  you can have one customer placing 3 separate orders.  I would like to be able to select 3 orders and view the order summary at once?  Ie. i would like to view a summary of product description and product quantity and being able to export this out into excel too.

Thank you for your help.

kevin

What is the reason you want to do that? Maybe if you describe the problem you are trying to solve we could offer different solution. 

For example, if all you need is a list of products that were ordered today, then my module could help you. 

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your help.

Just to clarify.

For example, I might have a particular customer who would regularly place orders weekly. The customer can potentially place more than one order during the week.  Lets say, they placed 3 separate orders.  

So, what I prefer to do is, to be able to quickly select all 3 orders and view the products they ordered in a summary format (ie. Product item descriptions and Qty ordered). I would like to be able to quickly export this out onto excel to assist with order picking.

If I am able to do this, it would make order processing much faster as there would be many customers who would regularly place more than 1 order during the week.

I feel like it is too slow to view the orders individually (one at a time) to find out what products and qty the customer has ordered.  

Thank you,

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your help.

Just to clarify.

For example, I might have a particular customer who would regularly place orders weekly. The customer can potentially place more than one order during the week.  Lets say, they placed 3 separate orders.  

So, what I prefer to do is, to be able to quickly select all 3 orders and view the products they ordered in a summary format (ie. Product item descriptions and Qty ordered). I would like to be able to quickly export this out onto excel to assist with order picking.

If I am able to do this, it would make order processing much faster as there would be many customers who would regularly place more than 1 order during the week.

I feel like it is too slow to view the orders individually (one at a time) to find out what products and qty the customer has ordered.  

Thank you,

Thank you for the explanation.

You can actually achieve something like this by my module. You can create list showing only products ordered after some threshold date (since last week), and order products by customer. You could also add additional filter to show only products ordered by particular customer.

To make thinks even better, I would also create a new custom field on Ordered Products called 'picked'. This would be yes/no column. Whenever I pick and pack the product, I would check this field to mark the item as processed. I would also add new condition to list to show only products that were not picked yet. So the result list would look something like this:

aFtCf2vcXsvQ7lij2w6vw921MYsrEZ.png