Emails before completed registration

When customer enters email during registration, but doesn't complete registration, where can I see this
email ?

It is very important as for some reason 90 % of visitors who come to checkout doesn't complete registration.

I need to find the emails they entered in the first step.

The email isn't stored unless registration is completed. To do this, you'd have to write code to put the email address in a separate table before they finish registered. If you add the email address before registration is completed, you'll get a "this email is already used" error message.

The email isn't stored unless registration is completed. To do this, you'd have to write code to put the email address in a separate table before they finish registered. If you add the email address before registration is completed, you'll get a "this email is already used" error message.

Hmm.. what a pity you can’t do it, I have like 91 % checkout without registration I guess many of them stopped halfthrough registering and found it too complicated.

But once email is entered (create your account) and then password is sent, so somehow this info must be kept somewhere? Email program must keep track all sent addresses even if not Presta, wouldnt it be possible somewhere within cpanel ?

But I still dont understand how come it is not stored in database, when customer logs in with his new email data is kept somewhere for authentification ?

Yes, the email address is added to the ps_customer table and COOKIE_KEY and password are hashed for authentication purposes. The actual password isn't stored anywhere except in the email, but if you're the one creating the accounts, you should know the password.