Add new admin menu for a new module

• 2 weeks later...

i learn by experience that mix tutorials fr5om olders version to newer its not productive!

i noted prestashop seems its a piece of sh*t due i cannot found documentation corrected unless i spend a lof of money!

how can novice developers learn? there's no good information!

i need to make a form and save to a table (dont care the languaje and number of stores) i cant found that on your tutorias, can you help me and demostrates that you sdaid!? due i dont thinik so that's you sqid its what you said!

i can found good tutorials, the most are "make the installation a a coupe of hooks", pleasse!

Edited by mckaygerhard (see edit history)

Estoy desarrollando un modulo para que sea a partir  de prestashop 1.6 en adelante cual la función es crear unas ordenes de taller con X parámetros de campos (formulario) y estos a la vez los guarde en tablas de la base de datos lo cual es lo que no logro que me haga.

Ya el modulo:

- Tengo el panel del modulo enganchado a panel escritorio del admin de prestashop.

- Los campos del formulario los tengo.

Pero  no me los esta guardando. Auxilio porfavor.

Todo ello independientemente  de idiomas y/o si es multitienda.

I am developing a module so that it is from prestashop 1.6 onwards the function is to create a workshop order with X field parameters (form) and these at the same time save them in tables of the database which is what I can not get it done to me.
Already the module:
- I have module panel hooked to prestashop admin desk panel.
- I have the form fields.

But he is not keeping them to me. Help me please.
All this regardless of languages and / or if it is multi-store
  • Like 1

i need to make a form and save to a table (dont care the languaje and number of stores) i cant found that on your tutorias, can you help me and demostrates that you sdaid!? due i dont thinik so that's you sqid its what you said!

i can found good tutorials, the most are "make the installation a a coupe of hooks", pleasse!

Well actually the official docs do tell you how to create a new admin page...had.

I can't find it anymore but one definitely existed.

Alternative, well yeah, I have a premium course for that, 49.99, but you would learn so much more

It's not as easy as writing a quick forum post to explain how to create both the admin menu and table. I made the video course cause I felt there was a lack, but obviously couldn't make it free.
Why?
1- It took me 6 months of work

2- Developers make money with modules, it's an investment

I hope it makes sense

• Confused 1

Give me a break, you pull a bit like a coward, I make money doing the same, but someone who hides the way to do something is someone who does not have the capacity for creativity, reinvention ..

How people can make new modules that enhanced the functionality without learn, its a stupid fear of lose your "job" due lack of creativity! For those who want it, my git repository has the advances of how to create modules, everything will be placed there ...

I ask for help, you answer in this therath to gain fame, some noise, but you want to fame without giving anything in return .. like the millionaires but being poor, that is pettiness, and this calls itself community!?

I tell you something, buy your modules and put in a france server or russian server its so easy.. ok! but my morallity dont do that! "this make sense"?

Everything you say contradicts the model they are trying to sell .. so for this section of "developer" in this forum,

So puting developer documentation and pretend to sell the system as something very good ..

It is a fear of losing work for lack of self-reinvention, i ask for help but you only want

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

fnally i got how.. 6 months, bad! was easy, the problem here its the prestashop complex and stupid framework.. too complicated..

that i want was a menu entry in the backend, as "Stats", "preferences" or "localization" menu entries...  the code are easyle:

in the following link https://groups.google.com/forum/m/?hl=es#!topic/venenuxsarisari/ak0OuTuS9kU are clarelly explained

just added same code to install and to uninstall methods and that's all

the result are as this image:

prestamierda-menuentry-backend.png?part=

Edited by mckaygerhard (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Or maybe you just think everyone has enough time to spend in a comment, for a forum with 15 users active per hour, task for which he or she is not paid. Maybe you have such time and devotion.
Other people have jobs, duties and bills to pay.

You are probably not one of these.