Apple Issues

ellisandwren

Hello i've had some customers contacting me having problems accessing my site on apple products, but I have no idea why and don't have access to Apple to test it.

Any clues? My site is www.ellisandwren.com

Thanks

Which kind of problems?

Hello! I've had some customers unable to get onto the site, others can get on, but can't do anything, others have said there's lots of black on the screen and they're all saying it's really slow.

I only have android, so I can't view it at all unfortunately...

I agree your site is very slow, it is black because the elements on the page have not been downloaded to the phone yet.  I would suggest that you contact your hosting provider about this issue, or possibly find a new hosting provider.

Ignoring the visit from my iphone, I also visited the site from my desktop browser, and it took 27 seconds to download all of the elements on your home page.

I've loaded it on my pc and my android phone and it loads quickly for me. 

The problems started after launching my sale using the Flash Sale module - I've tried turning the sale off this evening and getting a friend to try it on their iphone and the site loaded fine - I turned the sale back on again and it went back to the super slow load and black screen, so it seems to be related to that module.

Still no idea why though or how to make it better...