Prestashop bug displays suddenly.

yifeilyf

Hi guys,

When I enter my back office, I click to edit my customer. There is an error. "Notice on line 654 in file /home/linkarwi/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code

[8] Undefined index: query". The weird thing is when I enter into every single customer page, the customer information is not correct, and one of them is that the email is our customer supporter? Also, the code on 654 line is comments which I attach a picture.

Anyone could help.

Cheers

post-1389831-0-09070200-1497450793_thumb.png

post-1389831-0-23734400-1497450803_thumb.png

post-1389831-0-85170900-1497450858_thumb.png

The weird thing is when I enter into every single customer page, the customer information is not correct, and one of them is that the email is our customer supporter

have you made any changes to your store? for example store upgrade or new modules installed.

the error seems caused by using an undefined element of an array in smarty variable.

Also, the code on 654 line is comments which I attach a picture.

You maybe look at wrong line.  have you looked at line #157?

Line 647 is the PHP file was compiling I think.

Hi,

I really appreciate your reply. I try to add a new field in my register form by following this link "http://prestacraft.com/adding-new-fields-to-the-registration-form/#modal-fb". It works well before I interact my ionic mobile app with Prestashop shop. After I encounter this issue, I delete every single line from this tutorial, and this error goes away. I do not know why.

Cheers,

Yifei

have you made any changes to your store? for example store upgrade or new modules installed.

the error seems caused by using an undefined element of an array in smarty variable.

You maybe look at wrong line.  have you looked at line #157?

Line 647 is the PHP file was compiling I think.