Front office error: Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server

alketa

Hello!

I have this problem with front office. It comes out that this error shows in front office whenever anyone tries to open it, but when you refresh the page it opens normally.  https://articoliferramenta.it/

Please can anyone give me an idea on how to fix it. I'm running out of ideas. Thanks in advance.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Apache Server at articoliferramenta.it Port 443

Well, now you have to find the exact reason of the problem :) Firstly find out whether the problem is in modules or in overrides. And then I think the only option would be disabling overrides (or modules) one by one until you find the problem.
I think your site will work fast as usual after turning on overrides and modules back.

When i enable it, the forbidden shows up again, I will wait and see till the weekend.

Sorry for bothering you but seems that now I have another problem. When i search a product with code and then click to view it, shows me this error "Page not available

Sorry, but the web address you entered is no longer available." 
:mellow:

How can I understand that friendly URLs is not breaking my SEO ?  :mellow:

I have disable 2 modules that have cause me lots of problems in my page "SEO expert and image Regenerator". I still have disable the overrides. I also have disable friendly URLs.

I m still looking for modules that works improperly.

What can you suggest me to do about the performance? I'm afraid that is a bit slow :rolleyes:

If you disable friendly URLs then all shop URLs will be changed.Google will remove them from search after some time and start re-indexing your site. So it's very bad for SEO (if your site not in development).
I'm not sure about performance, but as I remember your site worked much faster before disabling overrides. So this problem should be in overrides too. Also you can try to use debug profiling if nothing helps.

For speed use your favorite speed test site to figure out what specifically takes so long.

The only issue I've ever had with PrestaShop and speed was from bad hosting. Since I've moved away from shared hosting I have no speed issues. In your case though I think there are problems and you'll have to load the pages while monitoring to figure out what needs attention

https://tools.pingdom.com/#!/efeYUy/https://articoliferramenta.it/index.php

• 3 weeks later...

hello again ,

Please can anyone help me with this error on my page,

after I copied the database of my page and put it on filezilla i got this message on back office and front office "Fatal Error"

can anyone please tell me what have I done?

I did that, I found the line and it says please check the server configuration

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /var/www/vhosts/vs-team.net/celes.al/classes/db/DbPDO.php on line 102

looks like the problem was with setting a new passw for database and I didnt change it at database parameters , now that I did the page in front works fine, but turns out I have this other problem in backoffice

Whoops, looks like something went wrong. 1/1 FatalErrorException in ErrorHandler.php line 48: Compile Error: Cannot redeclare class Symfony\Component\Debug\ErrorHandler

#Polosat

Hey sorry for bothering you again.

can you please help one more time with this

Page cache has not been well uninstalled, please, remove manually the following functions in file /var/www/vhosts/ns513352.ip-167-114-157.net/articoliferramenta.it/override/classes/Media.php: _isPageCacheActive(), cccCss(), cccJS() and clearCache(). If you need help contact our support.

what exactly does this mean ? :mellow:

thank you

yes it was a module  Media.php and yes i unistalled after i got the problem. then I went to delete this:

Page cache has not been well uninstalled, please, remove manually the following functions in file /var/www/vhosts/ns513352.ip-167-114-157.net/articoliferramenta.it/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php: _isPageCacheActive(), smartyOutputContent(), smartyOutputContent_15() and smartyOutputContent_16(). If you need help contact our support.

but still didnt worked.

so i had to made the override off.

what you suggest me to do?

Ok, then make sure that /override directory and its content is writeable (chmod 775 or 777) and try to install/uninstall that module again.

Are you sure that the module is uninstalled? It shouldn't show any messages if it's really uninstalled.

• 2 months later...

hello again #Polosat

I have an issue in back office. When I try to open Products I get a blank page. And I haven't touch anything for a while. Don't know what happen because the page works fine in front and other tools aswell.

Can You please give me an advice ??