How do batch convert MP3's to non-flash ?

BlizzardUK

I am using a module called MP3 Player on my Prestashop 1.4 shop. People on mobile devices are telling me they can't play the flash sound clips. The module maker is no longer active and their website is dead. I have uploaded 800 MP3 samples from CDs my customer sells (I am their brother and just run their site). I have a horrible feeling that I am stuck and can't do anything to convert them easily in batch to a new module automatically. I dread the thought of re-uploading 800+ of audio samples (each CD has 3 samples) and having to rename them all and so on.

Can anyone think of anything I can do ? I don't mind buying a new module if it works with 1.4 and does this automatically in HTML5. Although I am guessing that is perhaps near impossible. It must also work with Presta 1.7 for when I upgrade to that next year.

Thanks for any advice.

I am using a module called MP3 Player on my Prestashop 1.4 shop. People on mobile devices are telling me they can't play the flash sound clips. The module maker is no longer active and their website is dead. I have uploaded 800 MP3 samples from CDs my customer sells (I am their brother and just run their site). I have a horrible feeling that I am stuck and can't do anything to convert them easily in batch to a new module automatically. I dread the thought of re-uploading 800+ of audio samples (each CD has 3 samples) and having to rename them all and so on.

Can anyone think of anything I can do ? I don't mind buying a new module if it works with 1.4 and does this automatically in HTML5. Although I am guessing that is perhaps near impossible. It must also work with Presta 1.7 for when I upgrade to that next year.

Thanks for any advice.

Hi,

HTML5 has build-in support for audio, so it should be fairly simple to modify your module to use this tag instead of flash player