payment error - HELP! urgent!

dianamosilva

Hello,

I am having problems with payments that require external gateways for processing. At the moment I have 3 enabled:
1. ATM reference
2. Credit/debit card
3. Paypal

In all of this cases which require 3 different modules (ATM and credit card from Easypay, Paypal from Paypal) when the client concludes payment, the order status is 'payment error', although the money is correctly debited from the client's account and on payments back office websites I can confirm that the debit occurred even though the client didn't receive proof by email and the status is 'payment error'.
This is happening over the last couple weeks but it used to work before. 

Both Easypay and Paypal checked module configurations in my back office and they assured me that they are correct and shouldn't be a problem. 

My developer says it's not his error, server company says everything is ok with their configurations.

Any ideia? :(

Thanks

Beside payment error, is there any other error message displayed on your order details page?

And does this happen to all payment methods or just to a specific payment method?

No, besides 'payment error' status and client not receiving confirmation of payment email, no other errors. 

This happens to all payment methods.

Thank you!

Most payment error is related to payment amount calculation.

If it happens to all payment modules, I guess there is something error with the shipping cart order total calculation.

This could be caused by override classes from modules or theme (modules included in themes).

If you have installed any other modules, you may try to uninstall those modules one by one to see if it fixes problems.