Payment Methods

bearly

Hello,

I'm a little lost...

I'm based in Europe and want to accept all payment methods (also credit cards). Especially for the US and for Europe.

Paypal:

I understand there a 2 Paypal Modules. 

Paypal Europe and Paypal USA & Canada.

Question 1: Can I use both paypal modules?
Question 2: Would my customers get the paypal Europe button or paypal US button bases on their IP?

Let's say I can use both paypal modules. I still can't accept credit card payments (you have to own a Pro UK merchant account). 

Stripe

So in order to accept credit cards from customers worldwide I could use eg. Stripe.
Question 2: That would do the trick, right?

BrainTree

It seems this would be the perfect solution.
Question 3:  If I use BrainTree I had all in one and would not need the paypal modules and any other module to accept paypal payments and credit cards payments worldwide. Correct?

Question 4: Is there a demo braintree module available to test it out for a few days? 

Appreciate any advice.

Edited by bearly (see edit history)

Paypal USA is a dead module, don't bother with it.  Just use Paypal Europe, which is being re-branded as a "world wide" module. 

Note: The Europe vs USA part was meant for the merchant side, not the customer side, so a merchant using the Europe module can still accept payments from non-Europe customers.

I have modules for both Stripe and Braintree (now owned by Paypal).  Personally I prefer Braintree over Stripe, but both offer similar payment services.  I have a demo site for both, but I do not offer a free demo module for you to try.

• Like 1