backoffice > Orders >Shopping Carts > error

mindas

Hi, Could someone help me on this one?

the prestashop version 1.7.0.6

/admin/index.php?controller=AdminCarts&token=58...

When I click on  Orders >Shopping Carts  I get this error.

[PrestaShopException]

Invalid address #13
at line 441 in file classes/Address.php

436.             // if an id_address has been specified retrieve the address437.             if ($id_address) {438.                 $address = new Address((int)$id_address);439. 440.                 if (!Validate::isLoadedObject($address)) {441.                     throw new PrestaShopException('Invalid address #'.(int)$id_address);442.                 }443.             } elseif ($with_geoloc && isset($context->customer->geoloc_id_country)) {444.                 $address             = new Address();445.                 $address->id_country = (int)$context->customer->geoloc_id_country;446.                 $address->id_state   = (int)$context->customer->id_state;

I installed this version, no upgrades or so.

Theme classic

Please help me if You can!

Thanks!

From the error message, there seems a problem with address used in the shopping cart.

If it happens to specific shopping cart, then it might be problem of data, otherwise it could be bug of PrestaShop.

Suggest you use the latest version of PrestaShop 1.7.1.1 if you are installing new store.

Edited by shokinro (see edit history)

It is a live store with products, not new anymore.

Upgrade? Was looking for instructions, did not find it yet.

Error happens when I press in admin panel menu  SELL > ORDERS > CARTS

From the error message, there seems a problem with address used in the shopping cart.

If it happens to specific shopping cart, then it might be problem of data, otherwise it could be bug of PrestaShop.

Suggest you use the latest version of PrestaShop 1.7.1.1 if you are installing new store.