Translating my website contents

diana211993

Hey guys ! 

I started translating my website into German but I don't really know how to do to incorporate the translations ( I'm not dealing with the titles and the basic stuff that the translation module  does for you but with the product descriptions, welcome messages I added etc ...) Can anybody help? Thank you in advance. 

This is the website :

www.wineroutelebanon.com 

Hi, well you can use the Translation tool in the back office. If you don't want to use that you can copy the en.php for example rename it to de.php and do the translation in the php file. After done you upload it to your server. Make sure the German language is activated in the backend.

Edited by jetway (see edit history)

Actually I found out how to do it. I went to ''catalogue'', ''products'', got into the ''info'' section where the ''resume'' and ''description'' is located then changed ''en'' for ''de'' and managed to translate one description yesterday. Now I have another problem. I carried on translating other descriptions but when I click ''save'' nothing happens and the translation I incorporated just disappears... I haven't changed anything though ... Could it be a bug from prestashop and is there any solution to that?