My Ideas For (USPS - Priority Mail) With Worldwide Delivery/Service.

Carriers
----
USPS - Priority Mail - USA
USPS - Priority Mail - Canada
USPS - Priority Mail - Mexico
USPS - Priority Mail - International

Zones
----
US
Canada
Mexico
International

Countries
----
All the zones for every other country are reset to International
except US, Canada & Mexico.

=====
Once you have all this set above its just a matter of setting up the price ranges for all 5 of the different priority boxes times the 4 different zones. So you should end up with 20 different price ranges.

I sure I hope I understand this correctly. Does this look right or am I missing something?

Btw I meant USPS Priority Mail - Flat Rate only.... It is just to much work trying to get presta set up world wide with Zone-based.

Anyway it looks like I could combine Canada & Mexico under the same carrier because they have the same exact price range. I have some doubts doing it like that just because of how long the names will be and it breaking my templates. Other than that it seems like a go to me.

Now I am also wondering about the US territories and other misc assets held by the US. I wonder if those are considered under the regular fees. They call them domestic rates but I can't find the darn fine print on the usps website for priority mail flat rate.

http://www.usps.com/shipping/prioritymail.htm

Just thinking out loud cause this has been a bear to solve for me the right way.

Billy are you talking about USPS priority rates to places like Hawaii and PR etc? I think those are higher...flat rate maybe not but it is a possibility!!

I will have to read your post a few times to get it to sink in as I am slow and have not setup shipping for my shop yet but I am curious...can I set up all international to go USPS priority by weight, but all my domestic to go by fedex ground or ups??