[SOLVED] Error category pages in English

Hello everyone, I'm having a problem with my shop and the translation before attempting to change any file as .htaccess would like to ask your opinion.
The home works properly in both languages, so have the product pages, in the Italian version of the category pages are ok but when I enter the English-language categories gives me this error:

The page does not work

www.feyll.com has redirected too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Obviously I have already tried deleting cookies and trying on different browsers, I did a little test by disabling friendly URLs, and so the categories English pages work correctly, reactivating back in error. Have you any suggestions?
Thanks to anyone who wants to participate in this topic.

Sorry for my english

Edited by feyll.com (see edit history)

Well, since you only have it with friendly urls enable, it's either your mod_rewrite on the server being half broken or a module doing this. See if you still experience the issue with friendly urls enabled and DISABLE OVERRIDES turned on.

Well, since you only have it with friendly urls enable, it's either your mod_rewrite on the server being half broken or a module doing this. See if you still experience the issue with friendly urls enabled and DISABLE OVERRIDES turned on.

Sorry, I do not understand what I have to disable overide. I do not see this entry.

You can dami a clearer explanation, I am a rookie.

I use 1.6.1.12 and prestashop are my first experiences of real realizable ecommerce.

7nmGl5.png

I solved the problem had been to another and as ambiguous. I found myself at any moment the friendly url of the categories with a space, and this created the conflict.
I had to remove the space to all the friendly categories. The classic trivial problem but if you do not know sends panic. If you have any ideas as to why this happened I'd be happy to listen.

Ho risolto, il problema era un'altro ed stato al quanto ambiguo. Mi sono trovato da un momento all'altro i friendly url delle categorie con uno spazio e questo creava il conflitto.

Ho dovuto rimuovere lo spazio a tutte i friendly delle categorie. Il classico problema banale ma che se non capito manda in panico. Se hai qualche idea sul motivo per cui è accaduto questo sarei lieto di ascoltarla.

xXu4FL.png

r93U3O.png