Columns cannot have the same value type

I think that message occurs when you assign the same column to two different CSV columns, which is not allowed, except for features. For example, you cannot have two "Description" columns. Make sure that you haven't selected any columns twice (except features).

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 5 months later...

This problem occurred for me when I was importing a and loading a saved configuration for mapping the columns. Inadvertently I had added a blank column to the end of the .csv file as compared to the file I'd used when I saved the mapping: deleting the blank column made the issue go away. Turns out the extra column had picked up a default value as opposed to "Ignore this column". Anyway, perhaps obvious, but tripped me up for a while because in checking the columns I hadn't clicked all the way to the end of the columns list. Worth a check.

• 10 months later...

sorry for bringing up this old topic... but i am facing the same problem.

i saw the solution given above and checked... checked.... and again re-checked.... no column is having the same value...

still the same issue. can someone help please.

Hi

i still have the same problem now... i checked and checked and still the same error .

i have prestashop 1.6.1.13

can someone help?

thanks

• 2 months later...

I think that message occurs when you assign the same column to two different CSV columns, which is not allowed, except for features. For example, you cannot have two "Description" columns. Make sure that you haven't selected any columns twice (except features).

thank you