nomasgotas

Change of language changes images on homepage

Hi, 

I'm new to Prestashop and seem to have a problem when I change the language to Spanish. I'm based in Spain and so I'd like the website to be available in Spanish. I add the option and viewers on the homepage have the option to change language to Spanish. All works fine except the hook images that I've uploaded have suddenly been replaced by some default ones belonging to the original Prestashop template. 

I've attached images of the site when in English and the site when in Spanish. Both the hooked home images and the hooked top images have changed back to the default. 

How do I get rid of these and make it so that the website has my images and not these default ones? The default language is English. 

Any help really appreciated. Thank you!

post-1384226-0-87051500-1491343999_thumb.png

post-1384226-0-75813500-1491344017_thumb.png

post-1384226-0-68353500-1491344029_thumb.png

In the themeconfigurator module, choose the broken language and upload images for that, it looks like you only did for english