Cannot Add Products (1.7.1.0)

Aeggil

Hi,

I had some trouble using 1-click upgrade yesterday, but eventually managed to get it to upgrade to 1.7.1. At some point during that something went wrong and I think I had to import a backup of my database and now it seems that there might have been some changes to the database between 1.7.0.6 and 1.7.1?

Everything seems to be working okay, but when I try to add a new product it just returns to the dashboard. I turned on debug mode and it shows the following error :

PrestaShopDatabaseException in Db.php line 744:

Unknown column 'id_type_redirected' in 'field list'

Can anyone advise the best way to correct this?

Many Thanks, Russ

I thought I may have fixed my issue by editing the database and renaming the column id_product_redirected to id_type_redirected (as from the error it appears that may have changed since 1.6 as it's in the same position, but not been updated in my database). 

It allowed the new product page to load, but it wouldn't save the product - the price tab went red but I couldn't see which item was at fault.

Hoping someone with more experience can offer some ideas soon :)

I'm getting the same error.
I updated 1.7.0.4> 1.7.1.0. The product is not added after the update.

Hey, With the lack of responses I ended up rolling back and doing a fresh install and restoring backups several times and I've finally (touch wood) gotten it working....I think the only difference was on the last attempt I reinstalled the 1-Click Upgrade from a fresh download (possibly that should have been updated) and everything went smoothly.

I'm not sure if that helps you, but I hope it does :)

Solution: ( for 1.7.x to 1.7.1 )

In the database, in the tables "ps_product" and "ps_product_shop"

Change the name of the "id_product_redirected" column to "id_type_redirected".

That is all.  :)

Ah, I tried that for ps_product and it didn't work.....I didn't realise there was another table with the same change lol. That explains why that change didn't work for me, thanks :)

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...