Hi there,

I am trying to install PrestaShop 1.7 for the first time. Unfortunately it is not an easy task.

I already solved two problems by myself (cache error due to max_execution_time and HTTP 500 error).

Now, the current problem:

1: HTTP 200 - parsererror - 

Warning: require_once(/home/users/kh_32787/www/app/cache/dev/namespaced_class_stub.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/users/kh_32787/www/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 159

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/users/kh_32787/www/app/cache/dev/namespaced_class_stub.php' (include_path='/home/users/kh_32787/www/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/home/users/kh_32787/www/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/home/users/kh_32787/www/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/home/users/kh_32787/www/vendor/pear/archive_tar:.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/users/kh_32787/www/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 159

Can someone please help?

a.) maybe wrong code or wrong allocation where the file should be? 

b.) I am not quite sure how I should adapt the code on line 159 in the file "PrestaShopAutoload.php"

Line 159 currently holds the text: require_once(self::getNamespacedStubFileIndex());

Thank you very much in advance.

Best,

Victoria

Screenshot of error: https://cl.ly/2B3U2c2M2z0Y

Edited by Tschüssy Klamotten (see edit history)

Tried installing 1.7.72.

Same error here....amazing no one has an answer. Seems like lots of people have same problem.

I think I found the problem...and the solution.
It is in php file for website. 
In the php Configure Command section it must have '--enable-intl'  in it or the installation will fail; get this error.
Tried it on two different web hosts - One with and one with out '--enable-intl'  in php.

One that did not have '--enable-intl'  in php got this error. (godaddy)
One that did have '--enable-intl'  in php worked; not problems. (inmotion)

• Like 1

@ArtistToonz: 

1. Which php file are you talking about / where is it?

2. Where exactly did you place '--enable-intl' within the php file?

Thank you very much! Cheers, Victoria

• Like 1

Hi Victoria, I think he was refering to the php configuration file. Some webhoster allow to have a local configuration by putting a php.ini file on your webserver. intl is an php extension that is required by prestahop - if this is missing you should have gotten an warning message in some of the earlier installation steps. Not sure if this would solve your issue but maybe it's worth a try. As your errors are also referring to a cache directory I recommend to start the installation from the beginning in clean directory

Edited by JBW (see edit history)

I believe it has something to do with the browser you use to install Prestashop. I kept getting an error when using Chrome to install. Once I tried using Internet Explorer it installed fine. 

Anyone having this issue, check your php version and make sure it is compatible with your Prestashop version. Possibly also try to make a clean installation of php. This fixed it for me.

On 11/3/2019 at 6:21 PM, sysproo said:

same issue here, i tried with firefox and it works like charm

it works