Paypal Module and Shipping charge

seekyourgeek

Hello everyone. Hopefully I can explain what is happening enough so someone can maybe give me a hand.

I have a prestashop and have spent the time to add all the weights on my products as well as setting up shipping cost. 

When a person pays with PayPal it sends everything in the cart and creates a line item which is 99% correct. It also takes the shipping amount being charged and put it as a line item and not in the PayPal shipping part. The total matches up just fine so the correct amount is being charged, however it shows $0.00 for shipping down below and the actual amount they are getting charged for shipping appears with the items they purchased.

If someone can help me fix this, that would be wonderful. 

Thank you all in advance!

post-717349-0-92242200-1490236996_thumb.jpg

Just a warning, the module you are using is no longer maintained by Prestashop, and it no longer appears on the PS addons marketplace.  You might be better off shopping around for a paid/supported paypal module, rather than try to update the one you are using.

With that said, I can offer my services to update the module so that the Shipping amount is sent to Paypal as a valid Shipping item, instead of appearing as a product line item.

Feel free to contact me on my website and we can discuss further.