removed right column but homefeatured shade tab doesnt extend to my 750 width.

Hello,

Im almost done with my site. Few things left. I really hope someone can help me with these questions.

I managed to remove the right column on the standard prestashop theme.

Then i managed to make it show 5 products on a line instead of 4.

Then i again managed to make the featured products on home wider to 750 px see the results.

The things is the top shade, tab, where normaly the text Featured products is doesnt go over the 5th product.
It stops at product numer 4 see the first arrow.

How can i make it extend to the 5th product aka 750px?

With that i keep a little bit of unused space to the right in the home featured. How can i make the 5 products make use of the full 750 px width ? so i dont end up with the unused little space to the right of the last product? see atached pictures.

And my last problem is , by making the above adjustments i ended up with an anused space to the right on my products page. see the atach picture. i want it to extend to the right so it fits the whole space. Right now i have an anused space where normaly the right column is, but since i removed the right column i kept the white empty space to the right on my products detail page. How can i make it use the full width of the products page.?

Im almost there need these few problems fixed and i can go live.

Thanks in advance for the help and answers.

25812_c423luJsLJflukmFAtUh_t

25813_Nf5mCXJtI7iFzCHn05uA_t

I think you will have to edit your global layout.
Try this..
open your global.css file found in ../themes/your theme/css/

Search for /* global layout */
around 20 lines under that you will see #center_column
edit width to 750px

No changes to CSS are necessary. You need to edit img/block_header_large.gif in your theme's directory and increase the width of the image to 750px. Using a editor like Paint.NET, move the right corner edge of the image to the far right, then copy a grey piece from the middle to fill in the gap, then save the image and upload it.