Fatal error: Call to undefined method DbPDO::enableCache() in AdminImportController.php on line 3586

have you made any changes or perhaps customized the DB or DbPDO classes?  Or have you made any changes to the AdminImportController?

The error implies that it is trying to execute the enableCache function statically, however this is not a static function.

DbPDO::enableCache()

It is a public function declared in the parent DB class, but cannot be used statically.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method DbPDO::enableCache() in site.com/controllers/admin/AdminImportController.php:3586 Stack trace: #0 site.com/classes/controller/Controller.php(178): AdminImportControllerCore->postProcess() #1 site.com/classes/Dispatcher.php(367): ControllerCore->run() #2 site.com/admin123/index.php(58): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #3 {main} thrown in site.com/controllers/admin/AdminImportController.php on line 3586

what are you trying to import (products, categories, images etc...)?

I have done imports recently on PS v1.6.1.10, but not on .11 or .12.  I use PDO driver and never encountered this before, so not sure if this is being caused by some custom change that is not being stated, or perhaps a PHP version defect? (what PHP are you using?)

what are you trying to import (products, categories, images etc...)?

I have done imports recently on PS v1.6.1.10, but not on .11 or .12.  I use PDO driver and never encountered this before, so not sure if this is being caused by some custom change that is not being stated, or perhaps a PHP version defect? (what PHP are you using?)

I seen this error on import page open.... I dunno where is problem, atm i fix this error by rewrite all files from classes folder on files from 1.6.1.4 version, also i take AdminImportController.php file from 1.6.1.4 and now all ok...