Payment to Bank Account

Hello to the whole community , i'm planing to open a site but i need a module for a random donation ,  not a specific price but a random price from the customers.

I want the customers to pay from their visa , bank account etc. to my bank account ONLY , if anyone know any module or have any module please comment below , i need it as fast as possible! 

Thanks for you time :)

Why not use the bankwire module?  You can configure it with your bank information so they can send you a wire of any amount they choose.

I'm pretty sure you are not going to find any module or payment provider that can do a transfer of money from any bank to bank directly, without it being some sort of wire transfer or ACH transfer.

And 

Why not use the bankwire module?  You can configure it with your bank information so they can send you a wire of any amount they choose.

I'm pretty sure you are not going to find any module or payment provider that can do a transfer of money from any bank to bank directly, without it being some sort of wire transfer or ACH transfer.

And which is the module that i need from this website ?