Can't install / reinstall module

nobock

Stupid question but how you install a module on ps 1.7 . For exemple, i uninstalled 2 "themes" modules ( ps_featuredproducts / ps_sharebuttons ) via the "modules and services" pannel and i can't réinstall them, where is the button / list ?

The list of current modules say 13 modules installed ( instead of 15 ) but the 2 module i uninstall are not in the list anymore. Some people have the same problem ?

i also tried to download a free module to test out ( https://addons.prestashop.com/fr/administration/25939-.html ) and i got the same problem when i unzip the module in the /modules dir.

After uninstalling a module on the "Installed modules" tab, you must switch to the "Selection" tab, find the module and then install it from there. Unfortunately, you can't search by folder name, so you must know the name of the module. For example, search for "Featured products" and "Social media share buttons"

After uninstalling a module on the "Installed modules" tab, you must switch to the "Selection" tab, find the module and then install it from there. Unfortunately, you can't search by folder name, so you must know the name of the module. For example, search for "Featured products" and "Social media share buttons"

its not working, the only way i found is to reupload the module in a zip... Ps 1.7 > very bad