prestashop access

tode

hello, I need to connect to my site a number of vendors that they can place their products and manage orders independently. And 'possible to make a user who connects see only their own products and not those of others? the same also applies to orders.

thank you

Hi tode

I think our agile multiple seller/vendor module and its accessory modules are perfect solution for you.

With Agile Multiple Seller module you can easily turn your standard PrestaShop store into multiple seller/vendor store to allow other sellers to list products for sell on your store. Seller will have separated management panel at front store - My Account - My Seller Account area to manage products/orders/shipping/payment/...., seller does not need to access back office. They can only see and manage his/her own data such as products/orders/payments/shipping/....

With additional module Agile Multiple Shop, each seller will be able to have a virtual shop (not PrestaShop original multi-store feature) to list products from the seller only, it can have its own different URL(under same domain), different logo, even different theme.

We also have other accessory modules such as agile seller commission module for commission managements and payments modules for auto-split payment from customer into seller and store.

You can verify and try our modules at online demo site - you can request demo at Live Demo section of Agile Multiple Seller module product description page.

And feel free to ask question in this forum below topic or contact us at [email protected]

https://www.prestash...tashop/page-999

Hi tode

I think our agile multiple seller/vendor module and its accessory modules are perfect solution for you.

With Agile Multiple Seller module you can easily turn your standard PrestaShop store into multiple seller/vendor store to allow other sellers to list products for sell on your store. Seller will have separated management panel at front store - My Account - My Seller Account area to manage products/orders/shipping/payment/...., seller does not need to access back office. They can only see and manage his/her own data such as products/orders/payments/shipping/....

With additional module Agile Multiple Shop, each seller will be able to have a virtual shop (not PrestaShop original multi-store feature) to list products from the seller only, it can have its own different URL(under same domain), different logo, even different theme.

We also have other accessory modules such as agile seller commission module for commission managements and payments modules for auto-split payment from customer into seller and store.

You can verify and try our modules at online demo site - you can request demo at Live Demo section of Agile Multiple Seller module product description page.

And feel free to ask question in this forum below topic or contact us at [email protected]

https://www.prestash...tashop/page-999

Thank you for the reply
With the agile form you can also manage the payment of commissions? eg buy an item of € 30 and when the customer pays the cost is automatically broken in commissions and payment to the seller and are made two payments?
In addition there is also a parametric search by store, product, city or not?

thanks for your inquiry

With the agile form you can also manage the payment of commissions? eg buy an item of € 30 and when the customer pays the cost is automatically broken in commissions and payment to the seller and are made two payments?

Yes, this is possible.  it is implemented by seller commission module and payment modules.

For payment modules, you are able to choose one or more of following payment modules

Agile Paypal Parallel

Agile Stripe Marketplace (Credit card)

Agile Authorize.NET(Credit card)

In addition there is also a parametric search by store, product, city or not?

Yes, if you use Agile Multiple Shop together, then each seller will have its own virtual shop. it also provide Shop By Seller, and Shop by location features.

I suggest you verify the features of our modules at one of demo sites. you can request demo access at Live Demo section of agile multiple seller module.

Feel free to ask if you have any further question.

thanks for your inquiry

Yes, this is possible.  it is implemented by seller commission module and payment modules.

For payment modules, you are able to choose one or more of following payment modules

Agile Paypal Parallel

Agile Stripe Marketplace (Credit card)

Agile Authorize.NET(Credit card)

Yes, if you use Agile Multiple Shop together, then each seller will have its own virtual shop. it also provide Shop By Seller, and Shop by location features.

I suggest you verify the features of our modules at one of demo sites. you can request demo access at Live Demo section of agile multiple seller module.

Feel free to ask if you have any further question.

Thanks for the answers.

the module is very interesting and I think to consider it especially because of the immediate payment of commissions when you made the purchase.

I have another question. With the agile form you can also make one order and therefore a single payment with products of different vendors? For example, purchasing 10 products 10 different vendors and the customer makes a single payment. thank you

Edited by tode (see edit history)

Thanks again for your inquiry. Sorry for late response.

I have another question. With the agile form you can also make one order and therefore a single payment with products of different vendors? For example, purchasing 10 products 10 different vendors and the customer makes a single payment. thank you

Yes, customer can buy products from different sellers with one single shopping cart and with one single payment.

After payment the module will split shipping cart into multiple orders (one order for each seller) so that each seller will be able to process its own orders.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.