Resize Pictures - BAD QUALITY

rafaelvines

Hello everyone,

How are you?

I´m starting my prestashop and on my configurations (Preferences > Pictures > medium default > 58x58px
When I change to 200x200px the quality is like this even the uploaded picture has good quality.

What can I do to fix it?

Thank you.

post-1167055-0-37463600-1488455725_thumb.jpg

It looks like you are trying to show a 58x58 picture as 200x200. You should display the picture at the size that it is generated. 

Did you check out preferences->images? 

The image has much more pixels than 200x200px. That´s why I don´t understand the reason not to be focus :/

The image has much more pixels than 200x200px. That´s why I don´t understand the reason not to be focus :/

Are you talking about your original image? Or the format that is inserted in the page? Prestashop generates copies of your picture in many different sizes.

I think that video will help you. For version 1.7 is same just on different location.

Thank you :)

It worked for some pictures! 

Another question:

When I upload the imagens the colours change a bit. Is there anything I can do about it?

Great! For failed images check if original are too small.

Hm.. i think you need to set image JPEG compression from 90 to 100 (on same settings page) and regenerate thumbinals again. And then image will be in full quality.

Regards

Edited by HugeB (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Great! For failed images check if original are too small.

Hm.. i think you need to set image JPEG compression from 90 to 100 (on same settings page). And then image will be in full quality.

Regards

Do you mean when I´m saving the JPEG? 

Because on preferences - images - quality - it´s already 100%

Thanks

Yes, that settings. In that case you need to check if you got any filter in CSS created on frontend page for that images. Paddings and margins are sometimes causing problems too. I can't tell exactly because i need to see your webiste first to confirm that.

Edited by HugeB (see edit history)

I checked but CSS looks OK. It will be better if you change size to 200x200 for your site, because right now image size is 143x143px and it may causing problem. I will check for any solution and notify you.

Regards

Thank you.

I don´t have any image size of 143x143px. 

Please see attachement.

Sem_T_tulo_1_c_pisdfsda.jpg