Automated email adjustment

kabecca

Hi guys,

I have some problems with the automated emails and I really hope you can help me!

I use paypall and Sofort Überweisung for my shop. If I make a test buying I always get an automate email with "purchase oder" but I don´t know where this mail comes from. I have already deactivated the automated email from the responsible status ("purchase order") at the prestashop BO, but I still get the automated email after the order.

I really don´t know from where this email comes from and I want that my costumers gets the same automated confirmation email no matter which payment they use.

For example, if I use Paypall, I get the confirmation mail and thats it. If I use Sofort Überweisung, I get the confirmation mail and after that an automated confirmation for the payment. 

I already searched for the mysterious email in the BO at localization->translations->email templates but I can´t find it. Does someone know how to fix this problem???

I really need help!!!  :(  Thanks in advance! 

Please check if you have module mailallerts installed. it might be sent from that module.

Not sure what is your "Purchase Order", by default there is "Order Confirmation" email sent to customer, and it may be copied to admin if you have mailalserts module installed.

If "Purchase Order" is not email of "Order Confirmation", then it might be from other 3rd party modules you have installed. Look at each modules you installed under the module folders to see if there is any mails there

/modules/xxxxxxxx/mails/   where xxxxxxx is the module name.

Thanks a lot for the explanation shokinro - with the "purchase order" I indeed meant "Order confirmation". In another thread (https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/5300-how-to-disable-order-conf-email/) I found that this email is automatically generated in the Backoffice. 

Thank you for the pointer to the mailalerts module. I will install it and check the options there.  :)