Admin panel is not working

wejherowko

Hello!

I got problem with prestashop 1,7. I did installation, everything was OK. Then i putted my adress on google chrome and it doesn't work.

www.mysite.com/admin - OOOPS 404 ERROR

www.mysite.com - I can see my shop

Do anyone of You guys know what i should do to fix it?

Please help me.

Best Regards

Hello!

I got problem with prestashop 1,7. I did installation, everything was OK. Then i putted my adress on google chrome and it doesn't work.

www.mysite.com/admin - OOOPS 404 ERROR

www.mysite.com - I can see my shop

Do anyone of You guys know what i should do to fix it?

Please help me.

Best Regards

PrestaShop change the admin URL automatically the first time, and it's not /admin. You should access to your server via FTP to see the folder name.

PrestaShop change the admin URL automatically the first time, and it's not /admin. You should access to your server via FTP to see the folder name.

Hello, thank You for Your reply, but I'm not that beginner like You think mate :D PrestaShop didn't change the name of admin folder and didn't ask me for delete "install" folder so this is little beat strange, don't You think? :D see the attachement if You want.

Best regards.

post-1365445-0-15196700-1486717370_thumb.png

Hello, thank You for Your reply, but I'm not that beginner like You think mate :D PrestaShop didn't change the name of admin folder and didn't ask me for delete "install" folder so this is little beat strange, don't You think? :D see the attachement if You want.

Best regards.

Is your domain directed to this folder? Can you access the store FO?

Hi,

I just redowloaded prestashop 1.7.0.4 pack and did unzip

then i did uploaded everything correct, then reinstalled and there is still same trouble.

Yes I can go to store, I can't go to admin panel and I can go to install

Seee. drugnroll.in  - main page

drugnroll.in/admin/ - admin panel - system didn't change name of folder and didn't asked me for delete install folder

On install i've got this problem, maybe this is the cause of it? What do You think?

• Set short_open_tag to off in php.ini*.
Edited by wejherowko (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...