Customer address incorrect when using PayPal

cvinyl

Hi,

I have been using Prestashop for about 3 years now, It is a great ecommerce solution for me, I tried the other but this one seemed the easiest to use for me and works how i want it to.

I have been recently having a problem with customers using PayPal..

Prestashop: 1.4.9.0

PayPal Module: 3.8.1

Whats happening is the customer is checking out and all goes as it should but the address given for shipping and invoice address is not the customers but an old address of my business, this is the only reason i pick up on it. I have to contact the customers and find out there address to ship their items.

This is obviously not a good outcome, the customer is now worried about his data and if we are a reputable dealer.

I have spoken to PayPal and they say the problem is definitely not their end but ours. 

In the order page when clickingon the address it says the address alias is: Paypal_Address

I have tried upgrading the PayPal Module but this stops working when uprgaded and have to roll back my install.

Anyone else had this issue? Know what the problem is? or even where to look?

I have tried to look for the address in question in the database but cannot seem to locate it.

Any info would be most helpful

Thank You

Mark

Creative Vinyl

www.creative-vinyl.com

[email protected]

Is this happening when customers click the PayPal Checkout button on your order confimation page?

I'm guessing that the intended process is that they pay via PayPal and then PayPal supply you with the customer's details and address to speed up the checkout process and save the customer from having to type their address in?

Is this happening when customers click the PayPal Checkout button on your order confimation page?

I'm guessing that the intended process is that they pay via PayPal and then PayPal supply you with the customer's details and address to speed up the checkout process and save the customer from having to type their address in?

Hi,

I assume so yes, it only happens with PayPal payments. I was using express checkout and thought maybe it was this so changed it to web payments standard but is still doing this.

It does not happen everytime which is a pain so is not so easy to trackdown to a reason.

Thank You