Help change alert message

Ricky Blunda

Hello

I need help again translating what I believe is a Prestashop generic alert message - it shows in a 3rd party delivery module, but I cant find the string anywhere in their files.

Please, go to my site: www.ra-rely.se and put anything in the basket. Choose the default delivery option (first out of two options) - no need to fill out the adress or anything.

Then click the blue button with the name "Update Selection" - a frame will open up displaying an orange box with the words "Please select additional shipping options" <-- this is what I want to change, but I dont know where to find it.

Please see attached image with a web inspector open.

Many thanks!

post-1138724-0-31612700-1485717479_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ricky Blunda (see edit history)

What PS version are you running?

There are probably many text editors that does this too, but I use Linux Terminal when i struggle with issues like this. Then i just open the terminal in the PS folder and type [ grep -r "Please select additional shipping options" ], and you get a list of all the places this string is present. Saved me from hours of frustration!

Edited by Norwegian Rat (see edit history)

The terminal is one powerful mf. I'm pretty sure you can create spaceships with it if you just know the command ;)

But it is indeed one of the reasons i have dualboot. Once you've figured out a few tricks with the terminal, you cant live without it. (manual backup of your store through SSH, compressing images, stipping images, finding files, strings etc. The list goes on and on =)