Prestashop 1.7 - No currency format edit

Elchin

Hi everybody,

In Prestashop 1.6 there was a currency format edit forum, but in Prestashop 1.7 it dissapeared. My local currency format is not correct and I cannot modify it from admin panel. I am very new to Prestashop. Can anyone help me to find the actual file and edit it from there?

I believe, it is in translation files, but I checked almost every file, couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance.

post-1363075-0-50768700-1485193671_thumb.png

post-1363075-0-48446400-1485193676_thumb.png

Edited by Elchin (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

I solved the problem. After installing localization pack I found currency file in the "translations\cldr" folder and edited it from there.

Can You describe how to change DOT in price_tax_exc to COMMA with 2 decimals after comma ?

thanks in advance!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, the CLDR files actually come from the CLDR standard: http://cldr.unicode.org/

So if you modify it, it means you actually do something that is different the standard. Are you sure you are not mistaken ? Everybody can do mistakes so even the guys doing the CLDR standard can be mistaken, but ... these guys are supposed to be the experts on the field. So you better double-check it 😅and if you still think the format provided by the CLDR people is bad, discuss this about them ?

• 2 weeks later...