Importing orders from my old platform

HT915

So I just started with PS but I have sales from 2 years ago that I need to import

Is there a guide for this?

I was thinking about register them as regular sales and then change the date directly from the database, but I think this could causes issues, for instance customers would be registering orders before they even exists in the system.

I would really appreciate some tips.

Not sure what platform you were using before, you should be able to find a data migration tool to do that.

If you want to import old data, you may need to migrate following data together, because they are linked together.

Customer

Order

Products

Or you may consider to hire someone to write migration script for you specifically if you are not able to find a tool.

Not sure what platform you were using before, you should be able to find a data migration tool to do that.

If you want to import old data, you may need to migrate following data together, because they are linked together.

Customer

Order

Products

Or you may consider to hire someone to write migration script for you specifically if you are not able to find a tool.

Given the case I would code the data import script myself, in any case it would require a lot of time or money what is I am trying to avoid right now.

What I am really looking for is a list of required tables / fields I would need to fill.

What I am really looking for is a list of required tables / fields I would need to fill.

Basically, all tables contains "customer", "order", "product" you will need to fill.
ps_address is also for customer address.

You have to go thorough all tables by your own and then make decision if you need to fill or not. Too many tables.