Cart Rules

Dazed and Confused

Have tried using the on board referral program but it wont do what I wish it to do (rather inflexible).

I switched to the Cart Rule but still run into problems.

I wish to run a referral program that offers discount vouchers to multiple customers for a once only offer. The current cart rules seem to only allow you to either do this one name at a time or allow all to receive it unless I'm missing something (which is often the case).  :blink:

Can any one offer a solution or even a paid module that will do this?

Thank you Shokinro for your reply. I believe the issue is the fact that if you leave the "Limit Customer" field blank which allow all to receive the discount (particularity as the code is displayed in the cart for all to see and use), so why have a secret code if its displayed. I would like to remove the code from being displayed in the cart (when the customer field is blank) so only those that I wish to receive it can gain the discount. Any help to remove it from the cart greatly appreciated. 

Edited by Dazed and Confused (see edit history)

The current cart rules seem to only allow you to either do this one name at a time or allow all to receive it unless I'm missing something (which is often the case).   :blink:

Can any one offer a solution or even a paid module that will do this?

If you leave "Limit to a single customer" empty, then the cart rule should be applicable to all users.

If you want to limit the cart rules to a customer group, then use Customer Group restrictions.

If you want to one time only for each user, then you need to use field "Total available for each user".

By the way, we also have a paid module Agile referral/affiliate module, it provide multiple level affiliate functions. 
It also includes a feature one time only discount code. You can find details here