All images for combination only showed on desktop and not on mobile

fenixdecorare

I have several products with 3 images selected for a combination.

In desktop access to store it's all right when I select these combinations. I can see bellow the main image displayed all three thumbnails and can select each one without problems.

When access the store via mobile device (android) I can see only 2 thumbnails below the main image. So in mobile I can not select the third image because the thumbnail to do that is not available (and don't have any arrow to show more thumbnails).

I'm using theme948 and Prestashop 1.6.1.6

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by fenixdecorare (see edit history)

Number of thumbnails vary because of screen resolution. I see 2 thumbnails only under 500px. It is a theme feature.

I understand, but in this case should appear an arrow at the end of the second thumbnail. When we choose to see all images is what happens (two thumbnails with an arrow to see the other ones).

How can I activate the arrow? Because the three images are important. 

Yes, it is about the theme and you can change it as you wish using its styles.

I'm a newbie and I need some help. Can you say which file, where it is and which lines you suggest to change to: include three thumbnails or the arrow to see more thumbnails included in the combination. Thank you very much.

I'm a newbie and I need some help. Can you say which file, where it is and which lines you suggest to change to: include three thumbnails or the arrow to see more thumbnails included in the combination. Thank you very much.

Hi I verified that in default-bootstrap theme it is all ok (in mobile device are two thumbnail but there is an arrow to see the last one). I'm using theme948 and the result is diferente, but I don´t know how to correct theme948. My site is already on air and to change the theme will create several dificulties. Can you help me with some specific information regarding some changes to do. Thank you in advance.