Updating the price on quantity change (product page)

• 4 months later...

Hi Fabio,

I can't make it work, unfortunately...

here is a code

if (priceWithDiscountsDisplay > 0)
    {
    if(findSpecificPrice()){
      $('#our_price_display, #our_price_display2').text(findSpecificPrice()).trigger('change');
    }
    else{
      $('#our_price_display, #our_price_display2').text(formatCurrency(priceWithDiscountsDisplay, currencyFormat, currencySign, currencyBlank)).trigger('change');
      $('#our_price_display, #our_price_display2').text(formatCurrency(priceWithDiscountsDisplay * $('#quantity_wanted').val(), currencyFormat, currencySign, currencyBlank)).trigger('change');
    }
    }
    else
    {
        $('#our_price_display, #our_price_display2').text(formatCurrency(0, currencyFormat, currencySign, currencyBlank)).trigger('change');
    }

Please advise

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi @NemoPS

This part dont works for me. I use prestashop 1.6.1.20 and default template. Can you help me?

$('#our_price_display').text(formatCurrency(priceWithDiscountsDisplay * $('#quantity_wanted').val(), currencyFormat, currencySign, currencyBlank)).trigger('change');

product.js

Edited by lucascatani
Add product.js to the post (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Hey thanks for the feedback.

The real issue was for products with no combination AND a quantity discount (but no discount for the product when the quantity wanted is 1).

I made the changes for this case.

I also show the reduction percent or amount when the quantity triggers it, and the crossed old price.

I someone needs it, I can explain what I did, I don't think my code is optimised and it require the option "Display discounted price" for the discount board to be toggle but still if it can help, feel free to ask.