Paypal USA, Canada not generate order on store

chirag_0110

Hi,

I am using Paypal USA, Canada module to pay by paypal. After complete payment user did not show order in their order history. Even admin did not find any order placed.

I checked for paypal payment and it's successfully added to paypal business account.

I am using sandbox account for test.

Can you please help me to sort out this issue. My PS Version is 1.6.1.6

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

What about the settings in your paypal account?

Did you add your website in your paypal account?

You do not need to add an IPN URL in your paypal account, the module takes care of providing the IPN URL.

However if you are in maintenance mode, then the IPN cannot be received from Paypal and an order will not be created.

• Like 1

You do not need to add an IPN URL in your paypal account, the module takes care of providing the IPN URL.

However if you are in maintenance mode, then the IPN cannot be received from Paypal and an order will not be created.

Hi bellini,

do you mean i can not test with sandbox paypal account ? Or you have any other meaning?

Please guide.

• 1 month later...

I had the same issue, and I uninstall PayPal USA and choose main country France than install PayPal EU, and I thought it worked. It worked indeed until USA customer tries to buy it. Now; USA customer received payment error status even when they paid; http://prnt.sc/dvw5hy

Prestashop 1.6.1.10

paypal v.3.11.1 (eu)

Anyone have an idea?

If I can please help with this as well . I sell digital and their order is not available in their account I do not receive order placed in my back office as well . Customers are messaging me with paypal order number to let me know they placed an order . I really do not want them to have to do so as I would like a nice smooth transaction so they shop with me again .

• Like 1

I now switched to free Paypal euro Version 3.11.1  and it works, ( Paypal Logo not showing up though ) I'm in Canada but I do get paid in US funds.  Paypal Logo not showing up though.

If you want to add paypal logo check path; for mine it was : www.mydomain.com/modules/paypal/views/img/logos/HK_horizontal_solution_4_hk.gif

Do i create a path from file manager and upload a good paypal gif.

I am wondering if those who have purchased a paypal module still have the same issues ? Being the one we have issues with is the free one . If someone can please advice as I have no problem purchasing if it solves the situation

I am not an expert but i unstill complately my paypal usa and choose my main country France (from localization) than install paypal eu and closed all taxes. It seems to work but i am not sure. It is worth a try.

edit: for my previous message one guy advice me to close all the taxes and i think it was the issue. 

Edited by THE WG (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings and i'm sorry for insisting on the topic. I have been doing exhaustive tests but i'm having the same subject or similar as described. My store Is Prestashop 1.6.1.11 Wih paypal USA/Canada 1.3.9.

I'm doing this on sandbox mode in local machine before replicating in Production server. What i'm experiencing is that i'm not having the record of the order after it goes to Paypal. What worsens the problem is that in the buyer's side appears the transaction as done, but in the seller's account the funds are not added, and when it comes back to the store the order history does not include the last order done; to worsen things the Cart is intact like the transaction was never done.

I tested with the plugin for Paypal Mexico and it works correctly (using sandbox seller account from Mexico) but i need to work with USA / Canada since Mexico's Plugin requires a Mexican account from the seller and my production seller's account is from USA. I have made an US account from sandbox and here i am trying to solve what's going on.

post-1231490-0-43386600-1486305753_thumb.jpgpost-1231490-0-15619600-1486305766_thumb.jpgpost-1231490-0-00945200-1486305773_thumb.jpgpost-1231490-0-75681900-1486305778_thumb.jpgpost-1231490-0-61844400-1486305784_thumb.jpg

Same problem here!!

We have prestashop 1.6.1 and We are using paypal official module v1.3.9

Every checkout paid with paypal will not show on orders and the cart will show as abandoned. The payment will post on our paypal account, but the customer will not receive a confirmation.

We started receiving emails from paypal:

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

[siteurl]/module/paypalusa/validation?pps=1

I noticed the folder "module/" does not exist, maybe it is a typo, but I can't find where to fix it.