Altering the PDF's and emails

Hi All,

This is my first post after downloading prestashop a few weeks ago. I am very impressed with it so far!

Ive been altering the theme to match my specification and would also like to alter the PDF's and emails that are created by the system.

How can i change these?
What files do i need to alter?

Basically the theme doesnt match the color schemes of the confirmation emails and i need to change it. Ive also not been able to get paypal sandbox working with it so i am yet to see a pdf invoice. can anyone post a screenshot at all?

Many Thanks!

5ummer5

Thats great thank you very much! I should have had a better look through there! Its been a long day! lol!

Thanks for the image, they look ok as standard. You say they are hard coded? I wonder if they use an HTML to PDF type converter to generate the invoices. We use something similar at my work. To amend any PDF's i just edit the HTML that they are created from and thats it!

Thanks for your help!

EDIT:

Ive noticed they use FPDF which really isnt user friendly!! The one i use is DOM PDF its much easier to use and customise your PDF documents. I wonder if anyone will develop a plugin to this can be used instead. Im sure many people will benifit from it!