[SOLVED] Customer groups

Hi everyone!
I have realized that deleting a customer from the default group, it cannot acceses the store anymore, is there a way to solve this, I did it becouse I wanted this particular customer not to be able to select a particular payment method (cash on delivery)

thanks.

Can't you just go to the Customers tab, edit the customer and put the tick back on "Default" so they can access the store again?

You should go to the Payment tab to restrict customers from accessing the "Cash on delivery" payment method. You can restrict them by currency, country, or customer group. Simply create a customer group that doesn't have access to "Cash on delivery", then put the customer in that group.

Hi, I 've done that and doesnt work, I am using prestashio1.2.5 and it doesnt matter if I create a customer group that doesnt have access to the Cash on Delivery, if the customer is in the default group it'll always hace access to COD payment method

I see the problem now. I can't think of any solution other than to remove "Cash on Delivery" from the "Default" group and add it to the other group, but then you'd have to manually edit each customer and put them in the other group before they could pay by "Cash on Delivery".

Hi, well my solution was that too, issue an insert on the ps_customer_group to include all customers on the new group that have access to the COD payment method and deleted those customers I dont want to access the COD from that group.