how to export products from sql (for dummies)

rwinnovation

My site is shot, Gone, history, no reviving. I have comes to terms with my lost and I am coming out of the 5 stages of grief. 

I still have my database intact. But I can not figure out how to export just the products and import them into csv file under new site. 

I see stuff like this 

http://www.templatemonster.com/help/prestashop-1-6-x-how-to-create-csv-file-for-products-import.html#gref

but it does not seem to work for me (I know, I know, operator malfunction) I only check ps_products but when I switch to edit it does not look the same as the link above

I also see other threads with code in it, but I have no idea how to plug the code in to myphpadmin

If I can pull my products out (many many many) with all the shipping information, cost, pictures and so on, I might (just might) be able to sleep at night. So please, for my sanity, PLEASE help me do this. My next option is paying someone a lot of money to do what I told a guy I would do for free (yes, me paying, I screwed it up and I take the blame)  

I forgot to mention, I can not grab the files in prestashop, I have to go to myphpadmin

Is this crazy, or can not copy/paste my whole database in the myphpadmin?

Edited by rwinnovation (see edit history)