[SOLVED]Specific Prices are deleted every time I update modules

Andreea S.

Hi everyone, 

This has already happened twice so far: specific prices are deleted from BO (they obviously are not shown in the FO anymore either) after updating modules. 

This is really annoying and time consuming, any idea how to fix this? Also, can you advise if I can restore the content of the specific prices table or do I have to manually add each price again? 

Thank you,

Andreea

Edited by Andreea S. (see edit history)

Yeah, what you're saying makes sense. I have a Currency by country module. It was not working properly so I asked for the developper's support who didn't uninstall it, only disabled/enabled/updated and at that point everything got deleted. 2 days ago I updated all modules and I guess an update was available for this one as well so everything got deleted again. Greeeeeeeeat! 

I will mark this as solved, at least now I know where the issue is. 

El, any idea if/how I can retrieve my specific prices DB? Is this something that gets stored in the Root and that I can just re-upload or I have to manually populate the specific price for each product again every time this happens? 

Thanks a lot!

Andreea

ew, I am the el patron of localization, I'm hurt you bought some other solution, which is apparently crap.  I have zero(0) defect modules...they way it should be.

It would be difficult most likely impossible to restore db table for a normal shop manager, you would first need to create a copy of shop, have old db before you could even start on this sort of project.