[SOLVED] Links At Bottom Of Home Page

Good morning, everone. I'm a new PrestaShop user and I have a quick question. Could someone please take a look at my store, http://backinthedayantiquesandcollectibles.com, and tell me which .tpl file I need to edit in order to change the title of the links at the bottom of the page?

I have done my best to look and search the forum, as I said I'm new so I'm still learning my way around. So sorry if this question has been asked before!

You don't need to edit the TPL to change the titles of the links. Just go to Tools > CMS and edit the pages and change the titles. You can choose which links appear in the footer by going to Modules > Footer links block v0.1 (in the Blocks section) > Configure.

I just realised that you had already posted your link in the first post. The first four links are hardcoded, so they won't appear on the CMS tab. To change those titles, you'll need to go to Tools > Translations, select "Module translations" in the dropdown, click the USA flag, then scroll down to the "prestashop - blockvariouslinks" section and enter translations for "Specials", "New products", "Top sellers" and "Contact us".

I just realised that you had already posted your link in the first post. The first four links are hardcoded, so they won't appear on the CMS tab. To change those titles, you'll need to go to Tools > Translations, select "Module translations" in the dropdown, click the USA flag, then scroll down to the "prestashop - blockvariouslinks" section and enter translations for "Specials", "New products", "Top sellers" and "Contact us".

I want to thank you so very much for your help! I can now concentrate more on adding actual products to the store. This is exactly why I'm moving my store to another platform, the one I'm currently on, well, responses on the forum have started to become quite rude and I just don't do rude.

Thank you again, I really appreciate it.

• 1 month later...

Hello Rocky I don't know if I'm right writing this here but I'mm trying to do something similar with my footer, but I want to take 'Specials' off my footer, Do you know how to do it?

Thank you very much

Edit modules/blockvariouslinks/blockvariouslinks.tpl and change the following lines:

<a href="{$base_dir}prices-drop.php" title="">{l s='Specials' mod='blockvariouslinks'}
<a href="{$base_dir}new-products.php" title="">{l s='New products' mod='blockvariouslinks'}

to:

<a href="{$base_dir}new-products.php" title="">{l s='New products' mod='blockvariouslinks'}